For this workshop we have 2 expert speakers that will cover Turkey and Eurasia: What is in scope, what are the obligations for industry, pre-registration and registration deadlines and what are the differences between EU REACH vs KKDID and EU REACH vs REACH Eurasia.
Program (session will be in English):
- Welcome and anti-trust reminder
REACH KKDIK Turkey (Gaye Sertakar*) 13.30h-14.40h
- Scope of KKDIK Regulation
- Industry’s Obligations under KKDIK
- Differences between Turkey REACH and EU REACH
- Q & A
REACH Eurasia (Olesia Pochapska**) 14.50h-16.00h
- Scope of Eurasia Regulation
- Industry’s Obligations under Eurasia
- Differences between Eurasia and EU REACH
*Gaye is a Senior Consultant within ERM based in Neu-Isenburg, Germany. She is part of Product Stewardship Team and responsible for project delivery and involved in client relationship development and mainly focuses on providing technical knowledge and expertise in the fields of (pre)-registration of substances under KKDIK/Turkey-REACH, chemical compliance and classification, labelling of industrial chemical substances, safety data sheet authoring / hazard communication.
** Olesia is a senior manager with REACHlaw and has an educational background in law and international business. She has been with REACHLaw from 2010 working on multiple projects related to EU REACH and other REACH-like regulations. As a chemical regulatory consultant she has an extensive experience from different industries, including chemicals, petrochemicals, metals, specialty chemicals providing leading regulatory advice to the clients around the world.
Programma workshops 2020
- 23/04/2020, Brussel: REACH implementatie wereldwijd
- 28/05/2020, Mechelen: REACH handhaving en inspecties
- 24/09/2020, Brussel: REACH autorisatie, restrictive & SVHC communicatie in de toeleveringsketen
- 22/10/2020, Mechelen: Werken met chemische stoffen in de praktijk
- 19/11/2020, Gent: Aandachtspunten kwaliteit veiligheidsinformatieblad
- 10/12/2020, Mechelen: Uitgebreid veiligheidsinformatieblad voor mengsels