COVID-19, it all changed our lives. Fortunately, the crisis has shown us the ability to adapt quickly. An epic wave of collaboration and solidarity arose in the research, development and manufacturing of our Belgian biotech eco-system. That proof of agility and how it serves as booster for future growth and policy decisions will be lively debated at bio.be’s annual event.
Join us for an interactive live webinar with perspectives from policy makers, industry experts and academics! Challenge the speakers and add your personal touch via the live chat!
Prior to September 21st, you will receive a link to join the online meeting.
PROGRAMME (14:00 – 15:30)
- Live debate: ‘Agile Belgian biotech eco-sytem: covid-19 experience’
- Philippe De Backer, Federal Minister, responsible for COVID-19 Task Force
- Joke Comijn, Director Investor Relations, Argenx
- Geoffrey Pot, Vice President Operations, Takeda
- Cédric Volanti, President Biopharma Solutions, Novasep
- Q&A session
- Exclusive behind the scenes videos from Ablynx, Eurogentec & Mithra
- Closing remarks
We look forward to e-meeting you !
Secretary General bio.be
President bio.be board
|Tineke Van hooland
Deputy Secretary General bio.be