Hydrogen is already an important feedstock and will play a significant role in the energy and climate transition of the chemical sector and other industries. How can our climate benefit from this small but powerful molecule? What is the difference between green, blue, pink, or turquoise hydrogen? And which barriers need to be overcome to accelerate the hydrogen economy in Belgium and Europe?
Looking for answers? Then tune in to this online webinar, organized by Agoria and essenscia, the federations for the technology and the chemical & life sciences industries.
What to expect? Interesting insights and thought-provoking testimonials from experts from industry and politics, a keynote from Pieter Lodewijks of VITO/EnergyVille and closing remarks by federal Minister of Energy Tinne Van der Straeten.
- Introduction by Agoria & essenscia
- Keynote presentation by Pieter Lodewijks, Program Manager ‘Smart Energy & Built Environment’ at VITO/EnergyVille
- Panel discussion, moderated by Luc Pauwels, VRT, with:
- Wouter Bleukx, Business Unit Manager Hydrogen at INOVYN
- Charles Hertoghe, Chief Strategy and Business Development Officer at ENGIE Thermal Europe
- Sarah Nelen, Deputy Head of Cabinet of Executive Vice-President Frans Timmermans · European Commission
- Raphaël Tilot, Executive Vice-President Renewables & Hydrogen at John Cockerill
- Didier Van Osselaer, Energy Transition Manager, Port of Antwerp
- Closing remarks by federal Minister of Energy, Tinne Van der Straeten