India’s Chemicals (Management & Safety) Rules, a REACH-like regulation, has been in progress for years. The final draft has been shared with industry bodies on March 16, 2020, and comments were received until March 31, 2020. Once finalised it will be notified to the WTO and come into force on the date when it is published in the Official Gazette. Gagan Kumar Expert and REACHlaw representative for India will guide you through the latest developments. Gagan is a seasoned professional, working with REACHLaw since 2007 and based in New Delhi, India. He has 16+ years of work experience in Chemical Regulatory Compliance, International Business & Management Consulting. Offered consultancy to 600+ clients globally in Regulatory Affairs, Purchase, Marketing with diversified product matrix. He is also associated with CHEMEXCIL as Technical Consultant on Trade (DGFT) & Regulatory related matters (EU REACH & REACH like regulations in Turkey, Korea, UK, Russia, India as Draft Chemicals (Management & Safety) Rules, 20xx etc.).
Gagan is a Chemical Engineer from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi, holds certificate in Advance Program in Supply Chain Management from IIM Calcutta.
After a break we will go briefly over the other regions: where to find the regulation, guidances and the latest developments. (This session will be in English).
- Welcome and anti-trust law
- REACH India (Gagan Kumar, REACHLaw Representative, India)
– REACHLaw in Brief
– Background & India REACH Current Status
– Scope & Exemption
– Preparing for India REACH: Obligation, Data Requirement, Timeline
– Foreign Entities & Role of Authorised Representatives
– Questions & Answers
- REACH status worldwide (Cindy Vandecasteele, essenscia)
– Brief overview and latest developments in Australia, Japan, Canada, Thailand, Taiwan, Turkey, South-Korea, US, UK, China, Eurasia
Programma workshops 2021:
21/01/2021, online sessie: Harmonisatie melding antigifcentrum – Inschrijven 25/02/2021, online sessie: REACH impact Brexit – Inschrijven 25/03/2021, online sessie: CLP updates en GHS implementatie wereldwijd – Inschrijven 22/04/2021, online sessie: Omzetting VN conventies in Europese productwetgeving (PIC, POP,….) – Inschrijven 20/05/2021, online sessie: REACH analoge wetgeving wereldwijd – Inschrijven
- 23/09/2021, plaats tbc: REACH autorisatie, restrictie & SVHC communicatie in de toeleveringsketen – Inschrijven
- 28/10/2021, plaats tbc: ism PSA Veilig werken met chemische stoffen – Inschrijven
- 25/11/2021, plaats tbc: CLP & REACH handhaving en inspectie – Inschrijven
- 16/12/2021, plaats tbc: Aandachtspunten opmaak veiligheidsinformatieblad – Inschrijven
Due to unforeseen circumstances due to the seriousness of the COVID situation in India, the scheduled speaker was not available to explain India REACH on May 20th and we were forced to cancel the session. In the meantime, we can inform you of the new date for this session on September 9.
The general cancellation conditions remain in force (see www.essenscia.be/opleidingen/). This means that essenscia has the right to move the training to a later date and/or other location, while retaining the registration fee. Free cancellation of your registration is possible up to 5 working days before the new date. After that, 50% of the registration fee is due.