During this second face-to-face interactive workshop you will learn more about the needs for standards:
- Sea Cargo Charter – harmonized bulk marine emission reporting, what, how, … manage (sustainability)
- B2A standards eCMR, eFTI and B2B standards ECLIC
- Standards in intermodal transport – getting reliable real time visibility of multimodal cargo transport
- Lessons learned so far and opportunities to get started within your own organization
- Define next steps in presence of the Authorities.
In addition Dow invites you for a site visit by bus.
10:00-10:30 Welcome and antitrust compliance
10:30-11:00 Short recap of BASF Antwerp fully automated yard management presented on 12/12/2022
11:00-12:00 Site visit by bus
13:00-16:00 Digital Standards in Logistics:
- Sea Cargo Charter (Dow – signatory of the SCC)
- B2A standards: eCMR and eFTI (representative SG1 of the DTLF)
- B2B standards: ECLIC eECD 2.0 (CEO – Peter Devos)
- Intermodal standards (executive debate NSP, HUPAC, DCSA and ECTA)
- Open discussion
- 16:00-16:30 Wrap-up, conclusions of the day and next steps
We will meet at the Diamond Center – the visitor parking is in front of the main door. See access map below.
Terneuzen Diamond Center
4542 NH, Hoek
*TRILOG – Trilateral strategy for the chemical industry
The TRILOG or ‘Trilateral strategy for the chemical industry’ is a cross-border cooperation between the Netherlands, Flanders and North Rhine-Westphalia. In a global competitive environment that is changing drastically, the trilateral chemical industry faces fundamental economic, environmental and technological challenges. To prepare for the future, capture the benefits of a growing chemical industry and remove existing bottlenecks for this development, an important strategic process had been launched in 2017. North Rhine-Westphalia, the Netherlands and Flanders agreed on a joint vision on the future development of their flagship industry – the chemical industry.