The training Responsible Chemical Distribution and Trade focusses on the latest trends with respect to international chemical security and secure chemical distribution and trade best practices and methodologies, enhance your institution’s capacity to identify and manage chemical security risks, as well as how to stay in compliance with international regulatory and national requirements for safe and secure management of chemicals and chemical supply chains.
The conference will focus on the following:
- Presentations and lectures on current systems and best practices and strategies to identify suspicious transactions;
- Exercises to empower participants to better understand and apply these systems; and
- Discussions about chemical distribution security current gaps/challenges at national/regional levels and how to address them.
Registration Page and more information: https://cvent.me/D4ky2
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, October 2
No fee for registration
Confirmed Event Information:
- Responsible Chemical Distribution and Trade Conference
- October 14-17, 2019 (9am-5pm daily, lunch provided)
- Courtyard Marriott Brussels
- Avenue des Olympiades 6, 1140 Brussels, Belgium
Agenda of the conference available upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org