With the European Green Deal, sustainability is moving from ‘nice to have’ to ‘must have’ with sustainable competitiveness being at the core of the new European Growth Strategy.
To support our members engaged on this challenging path of integrating sustainability in their core business, essenscia, with the help of Möbius, organizes a ‘members only’ exclusive sustainability online immersion in cooperation with Interface, a frontrunner company in sustainable business management.
It is exclusively for companies of the chemical sector.
Due to the current COVID-19 measures the event is online.
We will share experiences on:
- The mechanics behind Interface’s sustainability strategy & goals (“Climate Take Back”)
- Developing, executing and managing a sustainability program on the long term
- Discovering the power of sustainable products, services & solutions
- How to use disruptive sustainability frameworks, like the circular economy, to grow your business
This is a unique opportunity to take a look into the kitchen of one of the global sustainability leaders and to share thoughts with like-minded peers.
By joining the online sessions you will:
- Learn how Interface became the global flooring textiles leader in the US by building a sustainable business model from the core, disrupting the market
- Learn how to build the business case for sustainability in your own organization; and how to convince top management
- Increase the chances of your sustainability program meeting expectations (current 2% to 30%)
19th of November from 14:00 till 16:30: Half day online immersion session animated by Interface, essenscia and Möbius experts.
3rd of December from 14.00 till 16:30: Half day online immersion session animated by Interface, essenscia and Möbius experts.
- Who? Board or Excom members, VP or sustainability managers
- Where? Online session. You will receive a ‘Microsoft Teams’ link to join.
- Participation fee? Free
- Deadline for registration: Registration is still possible but due to limited number of participants, registration is subject to validation. Please email Ms Bracke (email@example.com) if interested in participating.
- The event will be in English.
♦ the 19th November 14:00-16:30 : Sustainability strategy & implementation Workshop
- Setting the scene on the key challenges and developments for the chemical sector (essenscia)
- Introducing the Interface sustainability strategy: mission ‘Climate Take Back’ (Interface, CSR ambassador) & associated performance
- Discussion on key success factors and essentials to make a sustainability strategy successful in chemical companies (animated by Möbius and Interface)
- Build attractive program of topics to be addressed in an in-depth second session ==>
- Chosen by the participants at the end of the first session, a selection of key topics will be addressed.
These can either be the in-depth exploration of how to integrate sustainability in a functional domain (like operations, purchasing or R&D), or a sustainability topic (circular economy, supplier sustainability, diversity, …)
- These topics will be prepared by Möbius in cooperation with Interface.
You will both learn from Interface, as from the other participants in the selected domains.