Only 6 weeks are left before the CRF-2 Symposium, a unique scientific symposium that will take place in Blankenberge from October 14 to 16. Chairs of the organizing committee are Prof. Chris Stevens (UGhent) and Porf. Johan Martens (KU Leuven).
Why souldn’t you miss this symposium?
- Join more than 250 participants from industry and academia at CRF-2 where the entire chemical community in Flanders will be gathered;
- Attend the plenary lectures given by Prof Markus Antonietti, from Max Planck institute in Germany, titled “Carbon nitrides, Noble carbons and their Heterojunctions: From heterogeneous organocatalysis to hybrids with single metal and Prof João Coutinho, from University of Aveiro in Portugal, titled “Aqueous Solutions for a Circular Economy”;
- Learn from 17 keynote speakers from academia and industry;
- Listen to the 64 oral communications
- Visit a poster session of about 100 posters
- Join the evening lecture on Monday of Prof Kristof Van Hecke, Ghent University, titled “A Chemical View on Wine and its Terroir” followed by a wine tasting;
- Join the conference dinner on Tuesday followed by a live performance by “Totally Soul”.